To our Honored Guests, fellow members… good evening!
As the induction ceremony just ended, this is to seal my acceptance of the responsibility to steer LEAP in its existing program of transformation to a bolder, brighter and broader 2017. Thank you for the trust and confidence in me and I hope you are all thrilled as I am for another exciting year with the organization.
LEAP is on its 8th year and I believe it is but proper to acknowledge my predecessors (or the "4 queens") who steered the organization to where it is now. My hats off to Ms. Jinky Aguinaldo of Ayala Land, Inc, Ms. Frances Peria of New World Makati City Hotel, Ms. Ching Bognot of Novartis, and Ms. Tintin Cobreros of Usana.
This year, our thrust will still be focused on our mission to be the leading organization of topnotch office professionals that is recognized globally. The core in realizing this would be how we will work as a team and support one another in the different projects we will come up with.
What can we do to make this year different?
- Let us keep it simple and uncomplicated, more of collaboration rather than competition;
- Let us all be of service to our members; Let’s help each other by offering our time, talent, treasure with a sincere heart.
- Always do what it is right rather than what is acceptable.
- Let us make it a point to be kind to one another. Treat everyone with respect like they make a difference…and they will!
- Keep the passion for knowledge acquisition. Remember that there is no boundaries for improvement and no age limit for learning new things.
- Work should be fun and being a LEAP member should likewise be.
All of these shall equate to transformations we are geared to achieve. By the end of the year, we would have accomplished a lot easily and smoothly, and hopefully without any flaws as we are a bunch of "OC"s.
At this point, I would like to request for the support of the board of directors, committee heads and members as we will not be able to accomplish anything without their help. I am thrilled to work with all of you as we journey to another successful year for LEAP.
I also thank the executives who are present here tonight and taking time to witness this event. We are also counting on your support.
Again, thank you and good evening!